Cara Gallagher's fee breakdown for marriage celebrant services in Byron Bay.
My services include:
- All legal paperwork and documentation, administrative costs and a Commemorative Marriage Certificate.
- Preparation of a ceremony tailored specifically for you. This includes two face-to-face meetings in the Byron region or Skype, as many phone calls and emails as required to create the perfect ceremony, and a wedding rehearsal if you require one (travel fee if outside Byron region).
- Meetings will be held at my home or an equally convenient location in the Byron Bay region, or if you are an interstate couple we can meet via skype and email.
- Performance of the ceremony on the day of your wedding.
- Registration of your marriage with Births, Deaths and Marriages.
- Use of my PA system.
(I also offer a Registry Style service during off peak periods - please contact me directly for details.)
TERMS OF PAYMENT:
A 50% deposit is required 7 days after confirmation to secure your desired date and time.
Balance of Payment
Balance of total fee payable 14 days prior to your ceremony.
Forms of Payment
Fees can be paid by cash or electronic bank transfer.
Extra Costs - Travel Fee
Any ceremony performed in the Byron Bay region will NOT incur any travel fees.
For example: $100 to Tweed Region, Gold Coast.
If I am available to travel to your ceremony, we will negotiate the travel fee before we confirm the booking.
The booking fee is non-refundable. You forfeit your booking fee as this covers the time and administration costs of lodging your Notice of Intended Marriage and providing you access to relevant resources.
In the event that I am unable to officiate on the day, I undertake to provide a suitable replacement Celebrant or to refund the balance.
A cancellation refund of 50% is available if I fail to attend for the marriage ceremony at the agreed time and on the agreed day, as finalised and agreed upon in advance by bride and groom and I can not find a replacement Celebrant. (This is purely here as a disclaimer - something dreadful would have had to happen for this to eventuate - I'll be there!)
Included in fee.
Your personal details and your wedding arrangements are strictly confidential.
I only disclose thisinformation to the authorities I am obliged to lodge forms with and report to.
I may ask permission to use your images and names for my personal online marketing, for example on my website or in social media, but you are under no obligation to agree.
Banner Image: Ethereal Photography